Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world's most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more - and we're just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
S/he will be responsible for generating new business development leads through his/her own network of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs), B2B marketing programs, existing CPG partners and/or retailers partnership and develop the leads into partnership to build the sustainable growth of ShopBack offline cashback business in Taiwan.
- S/he will be responsible for the pivotal tasks and initiatives across holistic aspects of Business development including
- Analyze and prioritize target Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) Companies based on data and business priorities
- Open doors and create a new lead by having successful sales pitch while understanding CPG’s needs and problems
- Come up with logical and creative solutions with clear metrics to measure the success of campaigns (e.g., incremental ROI, ROAS, conversion rate)
- Key contact person to process legal aspects of BD such as NDA and contract
- Account owner in the backend system e.g., set up the right account in SalesForce
- Co-own post-campaign performance analysis with Business Intelligence manager
- Retain the relationship with CPG partners in the ShopBack platform