A Security Program Manager is responsible for directing engineering teams in executing security program plans to support business functions and operations. Security program managers supervise the safety and security of the ShopBack’s production system and assets. They also coordinate various projects within the organization to monitor adherence to the business requirements and client specifications. A security program manager must have excellent communication and leadership skills to manage efficiency and consistency in achieving program goals and objectives.
- Design, lead and execute a Compliance (ex: PCI) program across the company).
- Communicate successfully with partners and drive accountability across teams to ensure program objectives are met
- Gather and examine customer and internal security team needs and opportunities for new information security programs, products and projects
- Drive organizational needs cross-functionally with product, engineering and finance including tracking and reporting of progress and metrics
- Educate and build awareness of compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with Third-Party Risk management to ensure compliance(PCI) needs are being addressed and tracked appropriately with third-party vendors.
- Coordinate with Privacy / Legal to ensure the overall compliance landscape is well understood and the program captures a complete view of our compliance needs.
Coach and mentor junior staff.