Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world's most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more - and we're just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
We are seeking an Account Manager (Vouchers) in Taiwan who wants to join the diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who is passionate about business development, data analysis, and the e-commerce industry, and have the passion to grow up together, please join us!
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire all merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals
- Establish a long-term positive relationship with merchant partners
- Research and explore new business and marketing opportunities for vouchers
- Achieve company revenue targets by securing higher commissions, exclusive offers, and selling advertisement packages to clients.
- Collect data, analyze clients’ online performances, and organize WoW/MoM/QoQ and YoY reports
- Update and maintain all merchant-related information on ShopBack website and platforms.
- Ensure a win/win for the brands and ShopBack through strategic merchant management and uncovering true needs of the prospects