ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
- The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
- Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
- More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
- Discovering new business opportunities, your hunting ground will be in Taiwan Market and targets include relevant and large e-commerce platforms/brands, as well as global/local famous enterprises
- Identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new verticals.
- Develop business presentations and proposals that present new opportunities for business growth and enhanced affiliate-marketing mechanics for potential clients
- Dive deep into available data to understand successes and weaknesses and share with team members to improve and manage a portfolio of accounts accordingly
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives for growth
- This junior BD role is open to Fresh Grad and people within 3 years of work experience (If you are more experienced, please refer to another link with the title "Business Development Manager (Online Cashback)" thanks)
- Driven and passionate in Business Development/Sales
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful, self-motivated with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major
- Conversational English speaking and writing skills as this role will work extensively with our counterparts based in other markets.
[Nice to have]
- Have good networking with direct key clients and famous enterprises
- Experienced working in different industry of EC companies