Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Able to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas, and play ping pong to unwind...
- Build a great product that impacts consumer online behavior - we’re proud that our product is changing the way people shop online
- As part of the engineering team, you will advise the organization as to which technology stacks/cloud/data solutions to use in Taiwan
- Ensure that systems are always available, fast and highly scalable to accommodate unprecedented demand.
- Help develop the best possible continuous delivery pipelines supporting features like automatically promotion to production, automated canary releasing or blue-green deployments
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance core platforms, especially RDB and NoSQL
- Build/Maintain tools for configuration management, build, continuous integration and deployment, reporting, monitoring etc.
- Work closely with various other teams to improve operations, functionalities and efficiency
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our customer growth